Academic Integrity Academic integrity involves a commitment to the values of honesty, trust, respect and responsibility. Adequate citation of someone else's work applies to each of the defined activities. What is considered as plagiarism:
- Ghostwriting – if a person is not the author of a text but the text was written by somebody else on behalf of the person.
- Full plagiarism – if a person signs the work that has been written by someone else.
- Auto-plagiarism – presenting your own previously published work as original.
- Plagiarized translation - a person publishes a translation of someone else's text without citing the source.
- Copy&Paste plagijat - osoba preuzima dijelove tuđeg teksta bez navođenja izvora (uključujući Internet).
- Paraphrasing without a reference – taking someone else’s text or ideas, but not word-for-word.
- Out of context citation – a person transcribes or paraphrases a text but does not quote precisely (http://www.rose.uzh.ch/download/Plagiat_unijournal_2006_4.pdf).